2019-2020 CVE Feline Medicine Distance Education
Want to gain the special skills required for those tricky feline patients? An unwell cat poses many unique challenges to the small animal practitioner and the difference between managing canine and feline patients (in both the art and the science of veterinary medicine) is well recognized.
This online course is designed to reinforce, deepen and broaden your knowledge of feline medicine in a practical, interactive and enjoyable way.
AAFP Members Only Special Offer - 10% Discount
As an AAFP member you are entitled to a 10% discount of the non-member rate when you register for the Feline Medicine Distance Education course.
- February 1, 2019-November 30, 2020 (2 year program)
- Super Early Bird deadline - June 30, 2018
- Early Bird deadline - October, 31, 2018
- 10 Online Modules - 5 per year with new module commencing every 2 months with lots of additional feline focused veterinary resources
- 1.5 Day Feline Medicine Interative Workshop - in person (Location and date TBA) - included in the course fee
- This course is RACE-approved for 324 CE Credits
- This course is open to Graduate Veterinarians.
- Jessica Quimby, BA (Anthropology & Zoology) DVM, DACVIM, PhD
- Carolyn O'Brien, BVSc (Hons), MVetClinStud, FANZCVS