Student Award Program
Kindred Biosciences has extended 3 Student Awards for Canadian students! Extended application submission for Canadian veterinary students ends on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 4:00 pm EDT
- Kindred Biosciences is pleased to support veterinary students interested in feline medicine by offering 20 awards for the three-day general conference registration to students currently enrolled at an accredited college of veterinary medicine in the US.
- Student Award Program recipients must attend the full three-day conference and will gather on Thursday evening, September 27, 2018 at 5:00 pm, prior to the Welcome Reception and afterwards from 7:00- 8:30 pm to meet the other Student Award Program recipients.
Application submission will begin on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 10:00 am EDT and end on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 4:00 pm EDT. Veterinary students interested in applying for a complimentary 2018 AAFP Conference registration need to fill out the application on the AAFP website once available on Wednesday, April 11th. Please note that submission of an application does not guarantee a complimentary conference registration.
Chosen candidates will be notified via email by Friday, May 18, 2018, so please provide you most current email address. Those who are not chosen will still have the opportunity to register for the 2017 AAFP Conference prior to the early-bird deadline on September 7, 2018.
- Candidates must reply via email by Friday, June 1, 2018, notifying the AAFP they accept the Student Award and will attend the 2018 AAFP Conference in Charlotte, NC.
- If a candidate does not reply by the deadline, the next candidate on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Complimentary conference registration includes the full three-day conference fee, breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks, two receptions, a totebag, conference proceedings (online and flashdrive), giveaways, access to the exhibit hall, and more! (Please note that this award does not include costs of accommodation, travel, ancillary sessions, or additional items as they must be purchased by the attendee.) We encourage all applicants to check their email box regularly to avoid emails from email@example.com filtering into your spam or junk mail.