Student Award Program
- Kindred Biosciences is pleased to support veterinary students interested in feline medicine by offering 20 awards for the three-day general conference registration to students currently enrolled at an accredited college of veterinary medicine in the US.
- Student Award Program recipients must attend the full three-day conference and will gather on Thursday evening, October 19, 2017 at 5:00 pm, prior to the Welcome Reception and afterwards from 7:00- 8:30 pm to meet the other Student Award Program recipients.
Application submission will begin on Monday, May 1, 2017 at 10:00 am EDT and end on Friday, May 12, 2017 at 4:00 pm EDT. Veterinary students interested in applying for a complimentary 2017 AAFP Conference registration need to fill out the application on the AAFP website once available on Monday, May 1st. Please note that submission of an application does not guarantee a complimentary conference registration.
Application submission is closed. Thank you for your interest in the AAFP Conference and the Student Award Program.
Chosen candidates will be notified via email by Wednesday, June 7, 2017, so please be sure to list the email address that you will be using during the summer. Those who are not chosen will still have the opportunity to register for the 2017 AAFP Conference prior to the early-bird deadline on September 25, 2017.
- Candidates must reply via email by Friday, June 23, 2017, notifying the AAFP they accept the Student Award and will attend the 2017 AAFP Conference in Denver, CO.
- If a candidate does not reply by the deadline, the next candidate on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Complimentary conference registration includes the full three-day conference fee, breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks, two receptions, a totebag, conference proceedings (online and flashdrive), giveaways, access to the exhibit hall, and more! (Please note that this award does not include costs of accommodation, travel, ancillary sessions, or additional items as they must be purchased by the attendee.) We encourage all applicants to check their email box regularly to avoid emails from email@example.com filtering into your spam or junk mail.