Elevate the Delivery of Care
The Cat Friendly Practice® program seeks to transform and elevate the delivery of feline veterinary care by:
- Laying the groundwork for the delivery of care to the underserved feline population.
- Identifying trends and baseline species information essential for understanding cats.
- Acknowledging the essential role of the cat owner in the veterinary visit.
- Providing support to veterinarians and their teams to create a cat-friendly practice environment.
- Outlining strategies for introducing changes in the delivery of care that incorporate a better understanding of the cat's distinct needs and behaviors.
When a practice takes the steps to become a Cat Friendly Practice®, it creates a practice environment that values the feline patient's needs. At the heart of a Cat Friendly Practice® is the potential for building productive relationships with cat owners, which will result in improved care for the feline patient.
Additional information can be found in the CFP Veterinary Practice Brochure.
Cat Friendly Practice® is a program conceived and developed by International Cat Care.
© Copyright 2012 - 2017 International Cat Care and American Association of Feline Practitioners. All rights reserved.